About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dil To Pagal Hai - Dil To Pagl hai (1997)

--------Music-------------
A  C+  F+  E+  E+      D+  C+  D+  D+  D+  E+  E+

A  C+  F+  E+  E+      G+  E+  C+  B

A  C+  F+  E+  E+      D+  C+  D+  D+  D+  E+  E+

A  C+  F+  E+  E+      G+  E+  C+  B  C+  A

C+  B  A+  B  G     C+  B  A  B  A
(Repeat the above line)



--------Stanza-------------
C+  B  A  G  A  B  C+  B  A  A

C+  B  A  G  A  B  E+  D+  B  B

E+  E+  E+  D+  E+  G+  E+  B  D+  D+  D+  E+

E+  D+  B  E+  D+  B  A  G  A  A  A

C+  B  A+  B  G      C+  B  A  B  A




1 comment:

  1. Thanks! The word "stanza" is not used in songs in poetry. Rather, "VERSE" is the correct word to use. "Stanza" (or the word "paragraph") is used when writing regular compositions such as, essays, speeches, reports, etc. Hope this helps!
    THANKS FOR THE MUSIC NOTES!

    ReplyDelete