About Me

My Photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. Few of the sontes notes are copied from desibits. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Friday, May 10, 2013

Tum Hi Ho - Aashiqui 2

Prelude :
f g# C g# a# g g# f
f g# C g# a# g g# f
f g# C g# a# g g# f
f g# C g# a# g g# f

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
C FD# D# C#C a#g# a#C# C C

Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
C a# g#a# a# g#gd# d#f

Tujse Juda Gar Ho Jaayenge
Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jaayenge
Judaa (Same As Above)

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
g# a# C g# a#

Ab Tum Hi Ho
g# a# C g# a#

Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
g a# g# gfg d# f....

Intrelude:
A# c+ A# C+ A# G#
A# c+ A# C+ A# G#
G A# G# A# G#
G G# A# G# A# G# G F...

Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa
(Same As Hum Tere Bin Ab)

Ik Pal Door Gawara Nahi

Koi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina
f g g# g# g g# g# C#C# CC a# C

Har Saans Pe Naam Tera...
C F# F# F D#D#C# Ca#g#


22 comments:

  1. It's going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this great paragraph to improve my know-how.

    Here is my web-site ... 3dtattoos.net/gallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so grateful Ι founԁ your wеbsite, I геаlly found yοu by erroг, whilе I was browsing on Aѕkjeevе
    for sоmething elsе, Anyways I аm herе now аnԁ would just like to
    say kudos for a remаrkable pоst аnd a all round entertaining blog (І also loѵe thе theme/deѕign), I don’t have time tο look oѵer it аll at the moment but I haѵe boοkmarkеd it and also aԁded in your
    RSS feеԁs, so when I hаve time І
    will be back tο гead a great deal
    morе, Pleаse dο keep up the fantastic work.


    Feel free to surf tο my weblog apartments in mesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir earlier i requested you dat can u write the notes in hindi i.e. sa re ga ma
    Bcz i
    Am not able to undrstand english notes and use of sign like # and use of capital and small letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir ealier i requested you dat can u plzz write the notes by using sa re ga ma cz am not able to undrstand the english one and also wat does the sign # refers too and how to use the capital and small alphabet wat does it means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir ealier i requested you dat can u plzz write the notes by using sa re ga ma cz am not able to undrstand the english one and also wat does the sign # refers too and how to use the capital and small alphabet wat does it means.

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz can u post the same in sa re ga ma ps gormat plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir please guide me how to play g#, A#, C#, F# on keyboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. # sign is known as sharp.. and the key will be the black key just above the white one... for example g# will be the black key above g(which is white).. hope this help u :)

      Delete
  8. All notes with a "#" are the black keys on the keyboard.
    So the black key after 'g' is 'g#',black key after 'a' is 'a#' and so on..
    Only following sharps exist - A#,C#,D#,F#,G#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sa = C
    Re = D
    Ga = E
    Ma = F
    Pa = G
    Dha= A
    Ni = B
    Sa = C(high pitch)
    don't know what is '#' called in Indian classical music,because i don't know much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir what does the small alphabets mean

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do small alphabets mean ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir what r its hindi notes

    ReplyDelete
  13. dif btw d# and D#

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir what do the small alphabets mean and the + sign and the # sign? And if you could please publish the hindi notes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what is c+?
    where are the chords?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wanna play this song in veenai..is it possible???..since the notes has #,+..i cnt get it..???..plz help..

    ReplyDelete