About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baar Baar Dekho - China Town (1974)

-----------Mukhra------------
Baar Baar Dekho, Hazar Baar Dekho
C+ C+D+ C+A AC+ C+D+ C+A

Ke DekhNe Ki Cheez Hai Hamari Dilruba
A A#A#A# C+ A#A G GA#A GFF

Taali Ho.. Taali Ho Taali Ho Taali Ho
FCDF FG#F FG#F FCDG GA#G GA#G
(Repeat the above line 4 Times)


------------Stanza------------
Haan Ji Haan, Aur Bhi Honge Dil Daar Yahan
C+ C+ A C+ C+ C+A# AA# D+ D+A#

Lakhon Dilon Ki Bahaar Yahan
D+D+ D+C+ A# C+E+ E+C+

Par Yeh Baat Kahan
D+ F+ E+C+D+ A#C+

Yeh- Bemisaal- Husn- Lajawab- Ye- Ada
C+ {C+D+C+A#A#} C+A# AGA#A G FF

Taali Ho.. Taali Ho Taali Ho Taali Ho
FCDF FG#F FG#F FCDG GA#G GA#G




No comments:

Post a Comment