About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Friday, May 10, 2013

Tum Hi Ho - Aashiqui 2

Prelude :
f g# C g# a# g g# f
f g# C g# a# g g# f
f g# C g# a# g g# f
f g# C g# a# g g# f

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
C FD# D# C#C a#g# a#C# C C

Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
C a# g#a# a# g#gd# d#f

Tujse Juda Gar Ho Jaayenge
Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jaayenge
Judaa (Same As Above)

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
g# a# C g# a#

Ab Tum Hi Ho
g# a# C g# a#

Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
g a# g# gfg d# f....

Intrelude:
A# c+ A# C+ A# G#
A# c+ A# C+ A# G#
G A# G# A# G#
G G# A# G# A# G# G F...

Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa
(Same As Hum Tere Bin Ab)

Ik Pal Door Gawara Nahi

Koi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina
f g g# g# g g# g# C#C# CC a# C

Har Saans Pe Naam Tera...
C F# F# F D#D#C# Ca#g#


23 comments:

  1. It's going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this great paragraph to improve my know-how.

    Here is my web-site ... 3dtattoos.net/gallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so grateful Ι founԁ your wеbsite, I геаlly found yοu by erroг, whilе I was browsing on Aѕkjeevе
    for sоmething elsе, Anyways I аm herе now аnԁ would just like to
    say kudos for a remаrkable pоst аnd a all round entertaining blog (І also loѵe thе theme/deѕign), I don’t have time tο look oѵer it аll at the moment but I haѵe boοkmarkеd it and also aԁded in your
    RSS feеԁs, so when I hаve time І
    will be back tο гead a great deal
    morе, Pleаse dο keep up the fantastic work.


    Feel free to surf tο my weblog apartments in mesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir earlier i requested you dat can u write the notes in hindi i.e. sa re ga ma
    Bcz i
    Am not able to undrstand english notes and use of sign like # and use of capital and small letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir ealier i requested you dat can u plzz write the notes by using sa re ga ma cz am not able to undrstand the english one and also wat does the sign # refers too and how to use the capital and small alphabet wat does it means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir ealier i requested you dat can u plzz write the notes by using sa re ga ma cz am not able to undrstand the english one and also wat does the sign # refers too and how to use the capital and small alphabet wat does it means.

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz can u post the same in sa re ga ma ps gormat plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir please guide me how to play g#, A#, C#, F# on keyboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. # sign is known as sharp.. and the key will be the black key just above the white one... for example g# will be the black key above g(which is white).. hope this help u :)

      Delete
  8. All notes with a "#" are the black keys on the keyboard.
    So the black key after 'g' is 'g#',black key after 'a' is 'a#' and so on..
    Only following sharps exist - A#,C#,D#,F#,G#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sa = C
    Re = D
    Ga = E
    Ma = F
    Pa = G
    Dha= A
    Ni = B
    Sa = C(high pitch)
    don't know what is '#' called in Indian classical music,because i don't know much about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. # in hindi is komal, so komal ga eyc

      Delete
  10. sir what does the small alphabets mean

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do small alphabets mean ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir what r its hindi notes

    ReplyDelete
  13. dif btw d# and D#

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir what do the small alphabets mean and the + sign and the # sign? And if you could please publish the hindi notes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what is c+?
    where are the chords?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wanna play this song in veenai..is it possible???..since the notes has #,+..i cnt get it..???..plz help..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want some guitar codes in western style and that to for some popular Hindi songs tat To recent please email me

    ReplyDelete