About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mere Saamne Waali Khidki Mein - Padosan (1968)

-----------Mukhra-------------
G  A  A  B  G  G  G  F#  E  A  A

G  A  A  B  G  G  G  F#  E  G  G

D  D  B  A  B  G  C+  C+  B  C+

E  E  E  F  G  A  B  G  G  G  G

G  A  A  B  G  G  G  F#  E  A  A

G  A  A  B  G  G  G  F#  E  A  G



-----------Stanza--------------
G  B  D+  D+  D+ E+ D+  C+  B  A  A  B  C+  E+  D+

D+  D+  A  A A  B  C+  D+  C+  B B B B
(Repeat The Above Lines)

G  A  F#  F#  G  A  B  C+  E+  D+  C+ B A

A  D+  D+  C+  B  A  A  G  G  G


(Repeat The "Mukhra" Part)



3 comments:

  1. Hi pls post lyrics and chords with the notation it'll be helpful to everyone nice try just add chords and lyrics and scale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site Samarth, thanks for sharing the notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know how to play coards pleaseeee pleaseeee send lead portin of some good songs

    ReplyDelete