About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan - CID (1956)

---------------Mukhra--------------
F  C  C  A  F  C+  C+  A#  G

G  A  A#  A#  A  G  A  A  F  A  G  F  E  G  F
(Repeat The Above Lines)



---------------Stanza---------------

A#  C+  D+  D+      A#  C+  D+  D+      A#  C+  D+  D+      C+  A#  G

A  C+  E+  E+      A  C+  E+  E+      A  C+  E+  E+      F+  G+  F+
(Repeat The Above Lines)

D+  E+  F+      E+  D+  A#      A  G  C+      A#  G  F

G  A  A#  A#  A  G  A  A  F  A  G  F  E  G  F

(Repeat The "Mukhra" Part)


3 comments: