About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Yeh Shaam Mastaani - Kati Patang

----------Mukhra------------
G  C+  D+  C+  A  G    G  G  C+  C+  D+  D+  E+

E+  E+  E+  G+  A+  G+  F+  G+  F+  G+  F+  E+  D+  G+  G+  E+  D+  C+


---------Stanza---------------
A+  F+  G+  A+  G+    C+  C+  A+  F+  G+  A+  G+

C+  A+  F+  G+  A+  G+    C+  C+  A+  F+  G+  A+  G+

B  A  G  F    A  G  F  E  D    D  D  D  F#  F#  G  F  F  E  D  C

(Repeat the Mukhra Part Again)


3 comments:

  1. wonderful boobies!.......
    Take my penis in ur mouth baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you fuck the shit. And shut up you fuck people

    ReplyDelete