About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Suhana Safar - Madhumati

-----------Mukhra----------
C  F  E  C  D#  C#  C#  C#  D#  C#  C
(Repeat the Above Line)

F  F  G  G#  G  C+  A#  G#  A#  G#  G  E

C  F  E  C  D#  C#  C#  C#  D#  C#  C



----------Stanza------------
G#  G  F  G#  G  F  G  E  G  G

A#  A#  G  A#  A#  C+  A#  G#  G#  G#

G#  G  F  G#  G  F  G  E  G  G

A#  A#  G  A#  A#  C+  A#  G#  G#  G#

C+  C+  C+  C+  A#  A#  A#  A#  A#  G#  G#  G  F  G  F  E


(Repeat the Mukhra Part)



No comments:

Post a Comment