About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Heart Will Go On - Titanic

-----------Music---------
C  D  E      F  E  C  D  G

F  E  C  A-  G-

C  D  E      F  E  C  D  G

E  G  A....  G....  D



-----------Song-----------
C  C  C     C  B-  C      C  B-  C      D  E  D

C  C  C     C  B-  C      C  G-

C  C  C     C  B-  C      C  B-  C      D  E  D

C  C  C     C  B-  C      C  G-

C....D.....G-  G  F  E  D      E  F  E      D  C  B  C       B-  A-  A-  B-




6 comments: