About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye - Farz (1967)

----------Mukhra------------
Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
C  C  F  F  F  F  G  A  F  G  A      A  A#  C+  C+  C+  D+  A#  C+  C+  A#  A  G
(Repeat The Above Line Twice)

Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo
A  A#  A#  D+  D+  C+  C+  A  A  G  F  G  G  A  G  F  F

Happy Birthday to you
A  A#  C+  A  A#  D+  D+  F+  D+

Happy Birthday to you
G  A  A#  G  A  C+  C+  D+  C+

Happy Birthday to you, Sunita, Happy Birthday to you
F  G  A  G  F  F      G  G  A      A  G  F  D  F  F  F

(Repeat The "Mukhra" Part Again)


9 comments:

  1. http://newsroom-magazine.com/tag/samarth-agrawal/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: Thats sad to read but whosoever you are let me clear you that its not me...Its some other "Samarth Agrawal"..So please be careful before posting such links anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a two year degree program, usually divided into five semesters. Remember that you are usually limited to a number of sessions so you might want to consider paying out of your own pocket. RTs can also explore the option of branching out into business roles with equipment manufacturers, or join the world of research and academics.
    Look at my page ; holiday depression facts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you might eat, drink and sleep music, but I can't get my head around the fucked up shit chords that you have written here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wrap this whole and put it in your asshole.
    you fucking dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja apne maa ki ghaar me ban bajaaw, sala kuthi ke aulaad

    ReplyDelete