About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishaare - Chalte Chalte (2003)

-----------Mukhra------------
Tauba tumhaare yeh ishaare
E G# G# F# G# A BA G#

Hum to deewane hain tumhaare
E G# G# F#G# A B A G#

Raaz yeh kaise khol rahi ho
E+D#+C#+ C+ C#+C#+ D#+C#+B G#B B

Tum aan..khon se bol rahi ho
E+D#+ C#+C+C#+ C#+ D#+C#+B G#B BAG#F#

Jaadoo aate hain tumko saare
F# F# F#F#G# F#B B C#+ A G#


Tauba tumhaare yeh ishaare...
E G# G# F# G# A BA BAG#

 
---------Stanza----------
Jism damakta jaadoo jaadoo
B B A#B A#B BA#BC#+ A#A#B

Zulf ghane.ri khushboo khushboo
B B A# BA#B B A#BC#+ B A#B

Saasein hamari mehki mehki
D+ D+ C#+D+D+C#+B C#+C#+B C#+C#+

Nazarein tumhari behki behki
B E+ D#+D#+F#+D#+C#+B D#+E+F#+D#+ E+ E+

Tumhara badan hai jaise chaman
B B F# A G# B B F# A G# AG#F#E

Hosh uda de yeh nazaare
F# F#F#G# F#B B C#+A G#

(Repeat The "Mukhra" Part)





1 comment: