About Me

My photo
A big hello to all my friends… I am Samarth Agrawal a music aficionado who eats drinks and sleeps music. The guitar has been my favorite musical instrument and I love creating emotions by hitting the string. The reason behind creating this blog is to share my most cherished hindi song notes collection with all you music buddies. I hope this is going to be a sparkling joyride for all you music lovers. Suggestions are going to be welcomed always and will keep me going in future. You can reach me on agrawal.samarth@gmail.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Kuchh Is Tarah - Atif Aslam

---------------Mukhra-----------
Kuch is tarah
G F E D

Teri palkhein
E D C B C B

Meri palkhon se mila de
B C CD - DEDC C D E

Aansu tere
G F E D

Saare
E - D C B

Meri palkhon pe saja de
B C CD - DEDC C D E



----------Stanza------------
Tu har ghadi har waqt
G G F G - G# G D# D

Mere saath raha hai
D D# D# FG D# F F

Haan yeh jism, kabhi dur
G F G G - F F A#+

Kabhi paas raha hai
D D# D# FG D# F F

Jo bhi gham yeh tere
A+ A+ G A+ A#+- A+ G F G G

Unhe tu mera bata de
F G G G A+ G A+ A+


10 comments:

  1. thanku samarth...keep doing dis. it helps so maaaaannnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. shraddha........... u r awessome.... girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u can upload a video tutorial ,that would be helpful
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, Thank you so much.... there is a beginning tune in the movie Anwar can you please do that one...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To night i will upload full note of anwar with intro and interlude Check my blog. aavishek-piano.blogspot.com .and save this blog as your bookmark for upcoming upload. Thanks

      Delete
  6. konse piano per ye nodes chely ge

    ReplyDelete